Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hotel Review: Porches


Having just spent a fabulous two days and nights at Porches Inn, located in North Adams, Massachusetts, I thought I would write a rave review. Because why the heck not? Someone might someday want to know my opinion, and this will save time.


If you are planing an overnight visit to MASS MoCA, or the North Adams/Williamstown area in general, save yourself the trouble of looking and just stay at Porches.


Beds: Soft and snuggly
Room: Spacious and cozily decorated
Room service: They folded my pajamas and left them on my pillow
Bathroom: Large, extremely large, at least in our room, including a separate tub and shower
Breakfast: Good selection of food, including Pain au Chocolat, granola, fresh fruit, bread & cheese
Proximity to MASS MoCA: Extreme
Parking: No-hassle


Grade: A

No comments: