- One of those fancy desk calendars where you have a bunch of space for each day
- One of those hanging wall calendars, usually featuring baseball players, or penguins, or cute cats
- One of those nifty Moleskine weekly planners--one of many Moleskines in my life
- Post-it notes on the bathroom mirror
- Post-it notes near the door
- Tiny scraps of paper that quickly pile up like snowflakes on my desk
Hand-writing: It washes off, but it usually sticks around long enough to jog the mind a little. Here is a sampling of my last week of reminders:
This could say lunch, or lump, but I think it might be "bank"--dangers of hand washing
Two out of three of these things might have been accomplished
Whoops, I think I still need to do some of those things--time to re-write
Paperback order, replacements . . . more work-related notes. The bank again.
A rare clear day--must be the weekend
This system really works, people. I recommend that everyone try it immediately. Also, now that I have my new watch (pictured above), I don't have to remember the date. Score!