Thursday, June 28, 2007

This just in . . .

Westfield State College has an Institute of Homeland Security from which you can earn a Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security Studies. WHAT have I been thinking this past year? Clearly I applied for the wrong graduate program. Why am I wasting away in Libraryland (tm my professor) when I could be helping them rewrite parts of their homepage?

"The Institute of Homeland Security's philosophy precedes first from a recognition that knowledge in homeland security and its related issues are an essential prerequisite for the construction of sound decision making."

Huh?

Well, I'm not sure that I'm willing to give up library science just yet, but maybe I have room in my schedule to audit
CRJU 0643 Counter-Terrorism and Infrasturcture Protection. Yes, that says "infrasturcture." It's the terrorists' version of infrastructure.

No comments: